A Piece of Advice
This week’s challenge brings out the positive: tell us about a piece of advice you’ve received — and would like to share with others.
I get such advice every day. No matter what I do, people start giving advice for free of cost.
And, it completely depends on you if you’re ready to listen, accept and implement those advices in your life.
Here are some of my favourite ones:
- Being mean is really easy.. Kill them with kindness
- You never look good trying to make someone else look bad
- Positivity attracts positivity, so stay positive.
- Never hurt anyone.
- Use your smile to change the world but never let the world change your smile.
- Life is about enjoying every sunset n looking forward to the next sunrise. Keep Smiling and never stop believing in HOPE because miracles happen every day!
And this one is by me and it’s my favourite one
No matter how old you grow, never let go of your inner child. 👼 Live a life full of excitement and wonder 💕 Stay Happy… Stay Blessed 😇