Have you made your bucket list? Now’s the time — write about the things you want to do and see before you become dust in the wind.
To be honest, I have a long-long list of things I want to do before I die. Most of them are the ones I want to do for my family. I only have few things I want to do for myself.
1) Get out of my same old boring schedule and have an adventurous/exciting life.
2) Watch night sky with a telescope.
3) Have a Cinderella themed birthday party with my prince charming and my near and dear ones.
4) Speak English in an American accent.
5) Watch sunrise with my Kishan Kanhaiya. I have never seen an early morning sun(rise).. Will go back to sleep then 😀 😀
6) Stargaze lying on a grassy field.
7) Attend TGIF Nepal Fashion Week.
8) Learn proper Urdu and Sanskrit. (my favourite language)
9) Get an autobiographical book published on my mom’s life).
10) Buy a house in Budhanilkantha area for my mom.
11) Complete my Ph.D. I want that ‘Dr.’ title before my name. (Dr. M……) 😉
12) Look gorgeous.
13) Go on a trek or any adventurous trip with my friends.
14) Visit London (my dream city)
15) I would love to go to Bangkok for shopping.
16) Engage myself in some social work.
17) Change someone’s life in a good way.
18) Help poor and needy people.
19) Meet Atif Aslam.
20) Dance with Madhuri Dixit in some of her hit songs(once).
21) Meet Superwoman (iiSuperwomanii) aka Lilly Singh. I am her biggest fan
22) Spread happiness in everyone’s life
23) Get drenched in heavy rainfall and wake up without common cold and fever the next morning.. 😛
Lastly, We only have one life, live it to the fullest