Yayy, 2018 is finally here. Happy New Year to all of you and Happy ‘Tithi wala’ Birthday to me 😉
I don’t know about you guys, but I am super excited to know what 2018 holds for me. Well, I have skipped the year 2017 in my head. If I have to narrate it like a daily soap queen, I would say I was in coma for the whole year (not literally though) and I just woke up this morning to welcome the year with open arms.
I have always underestimated myself. So, this year I will believe in myself and my dreams. Someone just recently told me that never think you are any less than anyone. Everybody is special and so are you. So, everyday I stand in front of the mirror and say “I am no less than a magic’ just to build up my confidence 😀
As always, I have made a few list of the things I will definitely do in 2018. Spreading smile and positivity is my main agenda this year.
Let’s get started:
1. Go on a solo trip If you know me, I am always surrounded by friends or family. I always have at least one person by my side because I can’t stay alone, I can’t go anywhere alone if I am not used to the place and ambiance. I get scared. That’s me. But this year, I have challenged this shy and reserved person in me and decide to go out of my comfort zone and go on a solo trip. Yayy!
2. Visit at least 5 new places This year I will visit at least five different places of Nepal. Pokhara tops the chart here 😀
3. Start my own Youtube channel I have been thinking of starting my own channel for quite sometime now. I already have five scripts ready but I was just too lazy to shoot. This year I will definitely convert those scripts into a comic video 😀
4. Be vocal about my opinions Owing to misunderstanding, last year I had to face a lot of issues that I unintentionally said. What the heck! This year I will be very much vocal about my opinion & spread positivity.
5. Join a dance class That’s the only thing I am passionate about. Everytime I see someone dance so perfectly well on TV, I get jealous. I feel like crying when I cannot dance 😦 So, this year I will join a dance class. KATTHAK class probably.
[PS: If you guys know any good institutes please suggest 🙂 ]
6. Learn how to apply makeup Believe it or not, the last time I had applied a proper makeup with the foundation, concealer, eyeliner, kajal, blush, lipstick, …. was for my performance at a Parent’s Day event in school in Grade 4. Yes, that’s true. I still don’t know my skin shade for the perfect foundation. I still don’t know how to apply lipstick because I really don’t know where my lip ends and skin starts. But, I have finally learnt how to apply a pencil eyeliner after washing my face five times every minute though.
7. Lean a new language One language is never enough, they say. This year I will learn a new language. French/ Spanish/ German/ … I don’t know but I will.
8. Get a tattoo
I have been thinking of doing this for long but have not been able to gather the courage. This year I will get my arm tattooed. 🙂
9. Get a new hair cut & hair colour
This is something I will definitely do in 2018.
10. Family outing every month We have decided to go out for either lunch or brunch or dinner at least once a month. This is actually a selfish wish because I will get time to spend with my family 🙂 That’s why *cheers*
11. Buy something worthwhile every 3 months This is something I want to do every time my salary gets credited but I spend all my money on food. I am a big time foodie 😀 So, this time I will at least buy something worthwhile 😉
12. Learn a new DIY every month People say I am creative but I feel I am good for nothing. Ooops, sorry. I had promised myself I will not underestimate myself. So, to serve my mind, I have decided to learn a new DIY every month.
13. Step out of my comfort zone Now that’s a challenge. 😀
Btw, will I find love this year? ummmmm, I doubt 😀
So that’s about it. I wish you all a very happy new year. Thank you for reading this. I wish u have a great super awesome rocking year ahead.
Tatazzz for now.
Spread smile 🙂